Friday, July 22, 2011

What does Urban Dictionary say about ur name??



I have try this Urban Dictionary name meanings just now, I just want to know what does my name means....so i type my real name in the search box but ".......isn't defined yet".....so, i try my nick name.....



Urban Dictionary say:

1. Kim is adorable.

2. Kim's are normally really hot woman. They have smoking bodies and are drop-dread   gorgeous. They are also very sweet, and make amazingly supportive, perfect girlfriends, not to mention a hot body! They are completely adorable, but often get mistreated or understood by men. There hot body often make them very attractive, and most are blonde and complete sweeties. All boys want a kim, because they are are so fucking sexy. 

3. Smart, Intelligent, Rich & Beautiful.....


Conclusion : "Kim Hot"<--- my friends call me by this name...but i don't think i'm hot coz i'm not popular like Kim Kardashian..huhu..Fucking Sexy?? ouchh...i don't think so...Rich??....Someday.


If u wanna know, what does Urban Dictionary say about ur name, go to Urban Dictionary.com name meanings.....Selamat Mencuba!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment