Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Lappy is back!!!

Yeahhh!!!! For this new year, i am so happy bcoz i get my laptop back on 13 December 2010 at 12.30am....Thanx a lot to Mr. Garfield a.k.a Affirol coz help me to bring my buah hati a.k.a my laptop from Sabah...I have been waiting for 2 month to get my laptop back...hihi....Thanx also coz pinjamkan laptop ko ya Gafill.....(^_^)Y
Mr. Garfield told me that My elder brother say "Susah-susah saja..." during he come to KB to take my lappy...wow!!
But ada bad news juga..huhu...My elder brother already know my password so he can on n check my lappy anytime he want...huhu...yeahh, i know that he check everything inside my lappy...I dont care but he saw my picture with *****....OMG!!!! u know what, he ask me everything...who that guys...bla..bla...bla....and y im so nakal here...hihi...that y i need to change my attitude/habit...yups, i'm friendly so that every person feel free to take picture with me...haha...then i keep it in 1 folder inside my lappy...That y my bro asking me like that...it just a misunderstanding actually, but i already explained to him..So, everything okay sudah lo!!!!!ahahaha...(^_^)Y
My Buah Hati

oh!!!Lappy....

No comments:

Post a Comment