Saturday, July 3, 2010

2nd TriP To GenTinG..

Date : 26 June 2010..

My 2nd trip to genting..not very fun, unforgettable memories oo...I do not want to go but my fren ask me to go because he had no friends, I sympathized with him so I became a friend of his laa..at the same time, I am a tour guide on the trip..We depart from the hostel at 8.30pm and reached the bus station in Bukit Jalil at 9.25am .. we arrived around 11am .. after that, we take a cable car for 10minit ..we have no breakfast and we are very hungry so we decided to having lunch at Marry Brown (near the theme park).
on the way to Marry brown for lunch, my friends call me and ask the way..inadvertently three of my friends left behind in the cable car because of careless picture .. I had to turn back to the place to find them. .Then we having lunch at Marry Brown around 1pm, I order nasi ayam rendang and Pepsi .. I was only able to eat some feedback just because the food is not tasty .. I felt in the food flavor turmeric, it makes me feel nauseous. .while waiting for my friends finish to eat, i go to the music machine to select a song .. I choose a song "where is the love" but I mistakenly put the code so the malay songs .. "ewahh, bulan ..." played .. all the people who were eating in the restaurant looking at me and smile .. I was so ashamed ooo that time ... 8 of my fren going to theme park..me and my fren kelly go to 1st world plaza..we just walked and photographed there (around 500 pic)..we are very tired of walking in the 1st world plaza, so we went to k-box to sing while get some rest .. I just sing 6 songs (because cashier tu x bgtau, 10songs if sing in the small room..geram!!!).after that, my friends call and ask us where they are .. they said that they in the 1st world area hotels, but apparently they in cable car area.. I was so tired of looking them in the 1st world plaza ..We q for an hour to take a cable car .. we were very hungry that time .. we planned to eat at the stesen bus waiting area soon .. 2 of my fren still in the back because they go to toilet. and 6 of my fren pula already ride the cable car..i was suprised because my fren is willing to accompany me to wait 2 of our fren..hmnn,
while riding a cable car and out of that place, I was surprised by the weather and the dark and the wind is strong,rain .. thunder also...huh,very scary. .i remember my family that time..my tears down..i really "gayat" and dizzy when a cable car stop and rocking..i feel like vomiting(coz of perut 0, cannot muntah oo..)..bergegar juga that time..i think this will never happened..my fren ask me to menyandar my fren (worry maybe..)but i think i cant do that because of.......(skip..hihi)..after kluar from cable car,i go to toilet and muntah..huh,,i felt no energy..but im happy coz my fren care about me and always on my side..while waiting for a bus, i am very dissapointed because restaurant tu closed already..so, i just buy maggie ayam in cup n eat lo.. (nasib baik ada hot water kat kedai 7seven tu..)..i just sleeping during perjalanan balik..huh, very tired oo...after the bus reach bukit jalil station, we singgah "makan" di restaurant bersebelahan ktm Bukit Jalil..then i order "bang,teh o ais limau 1 ea.." but the waiter give me 1 teh o ais no sugar + 1 limau ais= 2 glass..haha..once again i go to toilet n muntah..huh..we going back to hostel by taxi...very tired oo (no energy)...anyway, thanx 4 d day my frenz..(^-*)Y

4 comments:

  1. so that was the unhappy experience, so bad :( but why skip the one sandar2? haha.. and you sounds cute when you talked about the wrong song hahahaha.. nice story anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could not sleep last nite so i wrote this..haha..have no idea actly..juz wrote it like "buat karangan"..haha.mm,skip the sandar2?..haha..writer cut it lo..(not important..kihkih..)ehem,perli nampak?? =p my face blushing oo that time..if u were there, i'll hide behind u oredy..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look kinda pale for me instead of blushing, not feeling well huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not pale laa, but shy oo..huhu....all the people around me,looking at me ba...

    ReplyDelete